The Human Kinetics Library consists of carefully curated content bundles that can be purchased independently or as a package connected through the platform’s powerful cross search and browse functionality. By default, search and browse results will only display the content that users have purchased access to.
A full overview of each collection, as well as forthcoming collections on the platform, is provided below, along with links to each collection's landing page and key content sets.
- Over 165 market leading ebooks – including textbooks, supplementary monographs and materials for practitioners.
- Over 200 instructional videos totalling almost 2 and a half hours — including demonstrations of exercise movements and explanations of key physical activity concepts.
Human Kinetics Annual Update 2021
- 17 ebooks – including key texts on topics including sport management, injury, therapeutic recreation, applied sports mechanics, risk management, organizational behaviour, time resistance training, obesity assessment and treatment, and sport history.
- Over 40 videos – providing concise demonstrations of eccentric training exercises.
Download the Human Kinetics Library Core Collection title list
- 7 ebooks – focusing on hip-hop ballet, jazz, modern dance, musical theatre, tap and choreography.
- Over 500 videos – including short clips demonstrating key dance steps.
- Over 850 audio glossary clips – explaining specialist terms.
- Over 70 images — supporting easy analysis of movements and dance steps.
- 42 ebooks – covering topics including teaching skills, inclusive education, cognition and motor activities, encouraging a healthy lifestyle, teaching stress management, play and physical education, and fitness tests and assessment.
- Over 120 videos — including explanations of key concepts and demonstrations of hip-hop movements.
- 33 ebooks – covering topics including teaching skills, inclusive education, cognition and motor activities, encouraging a healthy lifestyle, teaching stress management, play and physical education, and fitness tests and assessment.
- Over 450 videos (over 11 total hours) — including demonstrations of running mechanics and gait analysis, stretching, therapeutic exercises and joint mobilization.
Each product in the Human Kinetics Library is updated annually with cutting-edge ebook and video content from Human Kinetics.
Our update pipeline:
- Human Kinetics Dance Technique: Autumn 2021
- Human Kinetics Library: Spring 2022
- Human Kinetics Physical and Health Education: Spring 2022
- Human Kinetics Health Care in Sport and Exercise: Spring 2022