The Human Kinetics Library consists of carefully curated content bundles that can be purchased independently or as a package connected through the platform’s powerful cross search and browse functionality. By default, search and browse results will only display the content that users have purchased access to.
A full overview of each collection, as well as forthcoming collections on the platform, is provided below, along with links to each collection's landing page and key content sets.
- Over 150 market leading ebooks – including textbooks, supplementary monographs and materials for practitioners.
- Over 200 instructional videos— including demonstrations of exercise movements and explanations of key physical activity concepts.
Download the Human Kinetics Library title list
- 7 ebooks – focusing on hip-hop ballet, jazz, modern dance, musical theatre, tap and choreography.
- Over 500 videos – short clips demonstrating key dance steps.
- Over 850 audio glossary clips – explaining specialist terms.
- Over 70 images — for easy analysis of movements and dance steps.
- Human Kinetics Physical and Health Education— a collection of ebooks and instructional videos, covering physical education teaching skills, inclusive physical education, cognition and motor activities, encouraging healthy lifestyles in schools, and more.
- Human Kinetics Healthcare in Sport and Exercise— a collection of highly visual ebooks and demonstrative videos, covering sports massage, emergency care, rehabilitation, therapeutic exercises, pharmacology the psychology of sports injuries, and more.