What content is available in Human Kinetics Library?
Over 150 market-leading ebooks from Human Kinetics, including textbooks, supplementary monographs and materials for practitioners and over 200 instructional videos.
Find out more about the content.
Is the content included in Human Kinetics Library available online anywhere else?
Human Kinetics Library offers this collection of Human Kinetics titles digitally bundled for the first time. The ebooks on this platform are available digitally on an individual basis.
What is the coverage of Human Kinetics Library?
Human Kinetics Library covers the below subjects:
- Active Aging
- Athletic Training and Therapy
- Cognition and Mental Health
- Disability in Sport
- Ergonomics and Occupational Health
- Exercise Prescription, Instruction, and Assessment
- Fitness and Health
- Health Promotion
- History of Sport
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Motor Behavior
- Nutrition and Supplements
- Outdoor and Adventure Recreation
- Physiology of Sport and Exercise
- Program and Facility Management
- Psychology of Sport and Exercise
- Research Methods, Measurements, and Evaluation
- Risk Management
- Ethics in Sport
- Sociology of Sport
- Sport Law
- Sport Management, Marketing and Finance
- Sports Analytics and Performance
- Strength Training
- Therapeutic and Inclusive Recreation
- Youth Sports and Fitness
Will the resource be updated?
New and updated content will be added to the platform once a year.
Who is the resource for?
Students, researchers and instructors in sport and physical activity-related disciplines around the world.